Monday 29 May 2017

Mandala Madness - Part 3

So I have now managed to finish all three of my Mandala Madness CAL's to the end of part three and I found it really hard to put them down! New stitches were the ruffle stitch (my new favourite along with popcorn) and treble clusters that end up looking like a circle over the two rounds (not my favourite stitch to do).

I think I wasn't that impressed with the treble clusters as I found it a bit tricky carrying the colour behind and making sure that it was neat. It was fine on the colour change version as this wasn't an issue as there was no second colour to carry. Having said that it wasn't my favourite to do, I really like the effect that it has given so wouldn't change it and I did get used to it by the time I had finished the second CAL and was pleased that I had managed it as it was my first time of doing them.

I love the ruffles! They really finish off the part and continue to add texture. They are really easy to do and a great alternative to the popcorns from part one.

Onto part 4 ..............




No comments:

Post a Comment